GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Jord_GTI on 10 June 2012, 16:47

Title: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Jord_GTI on 10 June 2012, 16:47
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-2-0-GTI-SPEC-8V-ESTATE-MK3-V-REG-TOP-CONDITION-ONE-LAST-MADE-/320917781351?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab830bb67#ht_2575wt_1270


The guy must be living on another planet!
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Gti_Jamo on 10 June 2012, 16:54
I'd love to know what the best offer was..... :laugh:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Gavv8 on 10 June 2012, 17:02
It would seem that people are beginning to apply mk1/mk2 values to mk3's which even i can see is ludicrous.
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 10 June 2012, 18:10
Some people live on a different plannet!!
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Wayne on 10 June 2012, 21:44
Never worth that in a million years.
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: bob23 on 10 June 2012, 23:47
I want to book a viewing, just so I can punch him in the face!!! WTF is wrong with this person???

I still stand by what I have said before, people like this should be shot!!!
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: murraymint on 10 June 2012, 23:51
You could kinda justify the mental price if it was a mint vr or valver (still wouldn't sell) but an estate!!! Come on!!
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 11 June 2012, 00:38
He still has not replied to my question "What is your best price for a quick cash sale" LOL.. If i was a serious buyer for that money i would want quicker replies than that.. I cant belive the bloke is serious!!
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Jord_GTI on 11 June 2012, 20:08
Mk5 money, blokes an idiot. How he can look at that and think "yep, 5 and half grands worth of mk3 sitting there" I do not know.
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: stfc_gti on 11 June 2012, 20:38
and i got mocked for asking 4.5k for my mk4 with 67k miles. :-)
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: bob23 on 11 June 2012, 21:02
and i got mocked for asking 4.5k for my mk4 with 67k miles. :-)

But mk4's aren't "rare"  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Seanl on 11 June 2012, 21:50
Apart from a cracked fog blank, its does look in pretty good nick tbf.  :huh:

Worth 5.5k??? Think he's put a zero too many at the end of the price!  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: tdi_blu on 11 June 2012, 22:04
I sold my old wagon which was just as clean on a T plate with Recaro Leathers and loads of extras £1450 where he got his price from I havent a clue but you never know you do get some dummies out there ive meet a few...
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: FlashRedThree on 11 June 2012, 23:58
47 mpg........ :huh:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 12 June 2012, 02:13
The listing has ended now.. He had two offers.. one of £300 and one of £800 LOL :grin:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: Mr GTD on 12 June 2012, 08:12
Maybe he's just testing the waters, I'm in know means defending the fella....I've done the same in the past but with a lot lot newer car.  :laugh:
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: MK3GTI_16Valve on 16 June 2012, 09:57
presume he was bored and just thought hed pass a bit of time....
Title: Re: Bargain mk3!
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 16 June 2012, 22:26
Storm grey wagon gets a thumbs up from me but it should have been a derv,  but what the fvck is that pricing all about?