GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: murraymint on 10 June 2012, 14:44

Title: Gutted!
Post by: murraymint on 10 June 2012, 14:44
Missed out on this by £2 as I forgot about it  :angry:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180897457366?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649#ht_500wt_922

Ko4 aswell!
Title: Re: Gutted!
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 14:52
Someones been luck and someone hasn't :cry:

I did the same with a complete Corrado spoiler and motor which in the end went for £16, gutting isn't it. :sad:
Title: Re: Gutted!
Post by: murraymint on 10 June 2012, 14:53
£16  :shocked:

Yh it sucks!
Title: Re: Gutted!
Post by: gasketface on 10 June 2012, 14:54
You mean you bid a max of £100 ?.

That does'nt mean you lost by £2 as the winner may have bid £300 as their max,they just won it for the next bid.

You might have bid £250 and still lost.

It's wise to bid odd amounts on Ebay etc,i never bid round numbers  :smiley:.

You never know,you might get a second chance offer if winner messes the seller about  :smiley:
Title: Re: Gutted!
Post by: murraymint on 10 June 2012, 15:03
You mean you bid a max of £100 ?.

That does'nt mean you lost by £2 as the winner may have bid £300 as their max,they just won it for the next bid.

You might have bid £250 and still lost.

It's wise to bid odd amounts on Ebay etc,i never bid round numbers  :smiley:.

You never know,you might get a second chance offer if winner messes the seller about  :smiley:

Yh my highest was only £100 but I put that bid on with like 4 days left on the auction, I was gunna bid up again closer to the end of the auction but forgot. And yh I normaly bidd odd amounts too