GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: search on 09 June 2012, 20:58
-
came across this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mk2-Golf-/251081529325?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a75a017ed#ht_500wt_1202
thought maybe they put it wrong in tittle but its actually in the description aswell. as a mk2 golf!
my good deed of the day was to message them its a mk3 not a mk2! :laugh:
-
Not too good at taking pictures either by the looks of it, and he wants extra for the standard exhaust.. :rolleyes:
-
Wasn't that long ago that taking a picture needed an expensive camera, expensive processing and a degree of skill if you didn't want 22 out of your 24 pictures to be blurry crap.
Now any fool with a phone can take a pic, the web is full of blurry crap as a result - a very good example there. FFS, if you are going to take some pics of a car to sell it on ebay - at least make the effort to make them good ones.
-
"my good deed of the day was to message them its a mk3 not a mk2!"
Lol,i did same. :smiley:
Reply i got was "nope,it's a mk2".
Told them to try specsavers.
I think he's selling it to buy a Porsche 911,i.e. one of these :- http://www.flickr.com/photos/8050359@N07/2198523682/
:laugh:
-
Well you certainly wouldn't get a decent mk2 for that money.
-
report the advert to ebay :wink: false advertising.
and the ad is pretty shocking :laugh:
-
I emailed him too :lipsrsealed:
-
i just sent him a message to :grin:
-
He's updated his listing :grin:
-
What a crap advert :sad:
-
Showing a close up of the o/s rear door glass is not really 'selling it'..
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-golf-mk3-convertible-2-8-VR6-spares-or-repairs-/251081467427?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a759f2623
Must be from the same school of photography..
-
:laugh: i just got a message back from the bloke saying thank you for letting me no. it was a typo :grin:
-
"my good deed of the day was to message them its a mk3 not a mk2!"
Lol,i did same. :smiley:
Reply i got was "nope,it's a mk2".
Told them to try specsavers.
I think he's selling it to buy a Porsche 911,i.e. one of these :- http://www.flickr.com/photos/8050359@N07/2198523682/
:laugh:
i got a reply saying yeah it was a typo! lol
-
sh!t car, even sh!tter listing.
I like this particular line..."A few small dents i forgot to say about have been filled just needs some paint a quick and easy five minute job"
Well, you have just mentioned it you tw@t and since when did bodywork ever take 5 minutes to complete?
-
I've just messaged the guy asking if he realised that he was selling a mk4 and not a mk3? :laugh:
-
I've just messaged the guy asking if he realised that he was selling a mk4 and not a mk3? :laugh:
[/quote
:laugh:
-
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.
-
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.
:smiley:
-
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.
you just explained my marriage :grin:
-
I'll jump on the band wagon also, I just e mailed him saying it is a mk2 ! :grin:
Cut and paste of message-
Hi mate, how much mot/tax is left on the car?
Just so you know the car is a late model mk2 not a mk3.
Thanks
I think we could have some fun with this fool!
-
Haha poor bloke :grin: