GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: search on 07 June 2012, 21:39
-
is it just a straight Swap no other mods!! job done? air bag works fine etc?
-
Omg!!!! Search it
-
And you've called yourself 'Search'?!?!? :rolleyes:
-
And you've called yourself 'Search'?!?!? :rolleyes:
for the first two weeks i searched a lot and now im a member i get the right to post hence the post button that lead me here!
i just assume you guys don't know but its ok i got my answer via a inbox message. think the bad weather getting you guys down ;-)
-
Brilliant!!!!!
Why 'search' when you can just post and let other people do all the work for you...
Is there a lazy face icon?
-
Anyway, Yes it's a direct fit. :wink:
-
MK4 ones fit too (with slight modification) like the one I have for sale. :wink:
-
MK4 ones fit too (with slight modification) like the one I have for sale. :wink:
the one you have for sale is it already modified to fit a mk3? and how much you looking for?
-
Read the thread :grin:
PM me and offer, I might say yes. :kiss:
-
Read the thread :grin:
PM me and offer, I might say yes. :kiss:
what thread? ah dont you just hate it when you say to somebody how much you want for something and they say make me an offer :angry:
ok mate how about £18 :grin:
-
The sale thread. Christ. :grin: £18 won't cut it I'm afraid.
-
£18.50 and you've got a deal.
-
Posted, obviously.
-
Listen, search (what an ironic name :lipsrsealed:) I'm sure would appreciate us not clogging up his thread like this, so here's a link to my steering wheel thread.
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=233238.0
Post your cheapass offers in there. :grin:
-
All publicity is good publicity. :wink:
-
The sale thread. Christ. :grin: £18 won't cut it I'm afraid.
worth a try :laugh: