GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Dan_GTi8v on 07 June 2012, 11:37
-
I'm going to be getting some new wings soon should I be looking for some rust free second hand ones or just get some new ones from somewhere like Hadrians? Colour doesn't matter as they will be sprayed
-
there are lot of good rust free 2nd hand ones out there :)
-
Better to stick with genuine wings, pattern ones can be a poor fit.
-
may i suggest using TPS,
we have had some good genuine panels come from there, & the dealer hasnt stuck their bit on aswell,
'trade parts specialists' are geniune oem parts not pattern (just thought i'd put that bit in for anyone that didnt know before hand) :wink:
-
I got 2 new ones from vw dealers £82 each +vat which i thot was good
-
Better to stick with genuine wings, pattern ones can be a poor fit.
This. However do inspect them well as i fell foul of a dodgy replacement once.