GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 07 June 2012, 07:15

Title: GTI international
Post by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 07 June 2012, 07:15
I think ive missed the cut off, for the gti international tickets.
Ill be going on the sunday.
Not to sound like a noob, but will all the forum guys be parked up next to each other?
Ill have to walk over and chat to you guys lol
I might wear a t shirt with my username  :laugh:
Title: Re: GTI international
Post by: Screech16v on 07 June 2012, 18:31
Lol t shirts with usernames on,brilliant then you would know exactly who to avoid  :grin:
Title: Re: GTI international
Post by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 07 June 2012, 18:32
PmsL
Title: Re: GTI international
Post by: Deano2711 on 07 June 2012, 20:50
I cant go as I go on holiday on the Monday after and I aint going to a show with no cash
Title: Re: GTI international
Post by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 08 June 2012, 00:58
Im gunna drag race my mates vr6 and mk5 gti lol