GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 06 June 2012, 17:27

Title: Anniversary red line
Post by: 67buggers on 06 June 2012, 17:27
Is the red line on the anniversary bumper and side trim sat in a recess ?
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: Dogbot on 06 June 2012, 17:29
the anni from factory had a red line sat in a recess on the front & rear bumper,
it had the recess on the side mouldings altho never red strip in that recess from factory,

I quite like the red all the way around tho.....
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: 67buggers on 06 June 2012, 17:33
Nice one. Looks cool was wondering whether to do it mine or not..... Thinking not to be fair tho
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: Dogbot on 06 June 2012, 18:10
Well, I did it to my silver valver, because I wanted something to tie in with my calipers an red 16v badges, an then the anni interior came along for £50 with knob an gaiter an red stitching and red seatbelts an it just went from there, It suits certain colours more tho tbh
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: 67buggers on 06 June 2012, 18:27
Mes black so should look good, I got the seats but not the rest but I'm on the look out. Mines all colour codes though not textured and they dont have recess's in the top section which is why I'm not sure it'll work
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 06 June 2012, 18:33
red strip all the way round breaks the car up abit and looks pukka :D
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 06 June 2012, 18:55
I agree, red stripe all the way.....gunna paint mine on, once new door is fitted.
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: 67buggers on 06 June 2012, 19:02
Is it just in the recess that breaks up the top section of the bumper from the bottom or is there another one on. The textured bumpers
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: Deano2711 on 06 June 2012, 19:35
Red stripe all round looks  :sick: IMO. Looks too in your face whereas front and rear bumper looks ok.
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: pinson on 09 June 2012, 18:16
Is it just painted or can you actually get a stick on red pin stripe? Still undecided whether to go the whole way round or just front and back
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: kahunajb on 09 June 2012, 21:49
I personally don't like it all the way round and prefer it just on the front and rear bumpers as it came out of the factory.
Title: Re: Anniversary red line
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 09 June 2012, 21:51
its down to the person really i think they should av come out of the factory all the way round but thats me lol  :grin: