GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 16:54

Title: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 16:54
Woke up this morning to find a broken plastic plant pot with a fir tree in front of the Cabrio with mud all over the bonnet. Got the pressure washer out and washed the front of the car off to find the below.

(http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg589/dubstar9/P1010137.jpg)

(http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg589/dubstar9/P1010136.jpg)

(http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg589/dubstar9/P1010138.jpg)

The shop around the corner had their windows put it too, right so soon I will be get both front wings and have the indicators deleted.
Oh and the replace the bonnet with a Vento front end, will be placing a Wanted in the Classified soon too.
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: KIN9DUB on 04 June 2012, 17:05
what is the point, what thingys.. someone keyd my last car after a day of having it. was gutted..
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: MattJAbela on 04 June 2012, 17:09
Sorry to see that Mate!!! I'd be going crazy!!!!
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: murraymint on 04 June 2012, 17:13
yh id be fu*ked right off!!
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 17:15
Oh this is the second time someone has damaged it while it's been parked outside our house, keyed the first front to back both sides. :angry:

I'm looking for a garage to rent before she gets resprayed :wink:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: Gti_Jamo on 04 June 2012, 17:16
Looks like a fight broke out between Bill and Ben......

But seriously I would be livid. I always park my cars where I can see them. Hope it doesn't cost you much to get sorted!!
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 17:17
yh id be fu*ked right off!!

This morning wasn't a good morning for me. Waited till now before posting, as I may have used too many F@*!&d off's and C%£@ing B£$@ards etc.....
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 17:19
Looks like a fight broke out between Bill and Ben......

But seriously I would be livid. I always park my cars where I can see them. Hope it doesn't cost you much to get sorted!!

This is parked right outside our front door!!! :sad:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: Gavv8 on 04 June 2012, 17:23
Never f**k with another man's car....rule 1 in life, i hope they are visited by much suffering and pain.
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: Gti_Jamo on 04 June 2012, 17:45
You should get one of those motion sensing cameras and stick it in your front window at night!!
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 04 June 2012, 17:47
And a set on motion sensoring lights and Blind the F***ers :wink:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: Wayne on 05 June 2012, 12:46

so soon I will be get both front wings and have the indicators deleted.


Just for info you will need them fitted and working for the mot.
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 05 June 2012, 14:08
What if I fit LED ones to the mirrors, just a thought.
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: stainesy on 05 June 2012, 19:11
gutted for you mate. my cars always get fcuked with outside my house and i have a garage 2 streets away now. the block of garages also have big metal gates with spikes that only garage owners renters are alound. so when ever im not using it its in the garage. i even hate leaving it in car parks when im out.
not as bothered so much now i have a really good alarm with proximity sensor so it tells you off if you go near it.  :grin:

i recon they should have an alarm where you can record your own message that it says when you get to close like the old talking ones.

mine would say "DONT EVEN FCUKING THINK ABOUT IT my owner has been text and there is a sniper riffle aimed at you head"  :grin:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: mrsaunders on 05 June 2012, 19:14
What if I fit LED ones to the mirrors, just a thought.
that will be fine, thats what most new cars have anyway, but is it worth the hassle, i think it will look empty without them
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 05 June 2012, 20:09
What if I fit LED ones to the mirrors, just a thought.
that will be fine, thats what most new cars have anyway, but is it worth the hassle, i think it will look empty without them

White paint & clear repeaters, don't think you'd notice them anyway. So would leave them be I think :wink:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: gasketface on 06 June 2012, 09:54
Rig one of these up to your motion sensor ?

http://nazarian.no/wepc.asp?lang=0&group_id=25
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: dubstar9 on 06 June 2012, 22:48
Rig one of these up to your motion sensor ?

http://nazarian.no/wepc.asp?lang=0&group_id=25

Liking that and the recorded massage, if the Cabrio'd hood went back and out of the rear seats a robotic arm lifted that gun over the top of the roll hoop and swung around the face the SCUM followed by the words "You have 20 seconds to comply!!!" :grin:
Title: Re: Low Life Scum!!!
Post by: Edwh0re on 07 June 2012, 12:55
I rate that lowlife who mess with peoples cars like this should have their fingers broken slowly...  It would teach them not to touch other peoples pride and joys again at any rate.