GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Deano2711 on 04 June 2012, 13:49
-
Serviced the Golf this morning and decided to enlist the help of my youngest Daughter. At 6 years of age she is an expert at cleaning the throttle body. She cleaned the spare one I have in the shed while I took the one off the car then she cleaned the other one while I refitted the clean one. She then helped me clean the plugs and air filter and pump up the tyres !!!! All for £3......what a bargain !!!! At least she knows what to expect when she inherits my Anni :grin: :grin:
(http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/Deano2711/Amyhelping2.jpg)
(http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/Deano2711/Amyhelping.jpg)
-
My 6 year old daughter sits on the toolbox and hands me spanners.. :grin:
-
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation
-
My 6 year old son stands there saying I'm board winging he wants to go home and play his playstation
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i remember being just like that when i was young, had no interest what so ever
-
I don have any children :(
-
awsome my daughter who is also 6 likes getting involved but not to that extent :grin:
-
my ten year old will only wash the car for pocket money.
-
would'nt trust my kids to wash my car :sad:
-
my 12 year old son helped me fit the door speakers and my 10 month old daughter is an expert at creating crumbs all over the interior from the smallest piece of food known to mankind.
-
My 2 year old boy knows how to mess my socket set up and my 8 year old daughter knows how to spread my spares all over the garden :laugh:
-
my 12 year old son helped me fit the door speakers and my 10 month old daughter is an expert at creating crumbs all over the interior from the smallest piece of food known to mankind.
Ah yes...lol, and golf carpets are ever so easy to clean too.....not.. :grin: