GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 21:16

Title: New wheels
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 21:16
(http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd383/67buggers/91779bf5.jpg)

What you think?
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: Wayne on 03 June 2012, 21:23
Good choice, they always look good on a mk3 :afro:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: Junior74 on 03 June 2012, 21:25
Yeh...nice mate  :cool:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: Screech16v on 03 June 2012, 21:27
ooooh yeah me want  :cool:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 21:28
I'm lovin them  :smiley:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: GTIANNIVERSARY16V on 03 June 2012, 21:31
Very Nice   :smug:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: murraymint on 03 June 2012, 21:33
 :cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: Screech16v on 03 June 2012, 21:36
Would paint the centers gloss black,smoke the side repeaters lose the filler sticker,done  :cool:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: Gavv8 on 03 June 2012, 21:47
:cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?
+1 and Some more lower.
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: CJA321 on 03 June 2012, 21:57
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 22:33
:cool:,dare I say needs some flat center caps?

What are flat ones like? I agree the filler flap needs to go black again. The side repeaters are smoked but don't look it in the pic, but there getting welded up any way. Wheels could do with a rub down and reprint so may change colour but for now I'm just gonna enjoy them.  :smiley: got my anni seats to fit tomorrow :smiley: :smiley:
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 22:34
Win. Id love a set. Those 5x100?

4x100 .... It's only a 1.4!
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 03 June 2012, 23:31
Is that a base model Vento front splitter?
Title: Re: New wheels
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 23:48
Yes I hate it!