GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 13:58

Title: Advice please
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 13:58
Just sort of been offered a wheel swap .... My 15"ats cups for a set of 16" borbet a's not as mug offset on the borbets but there a very cool wheel..... Not sure what to do. Opinions please
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: Dan_GTi8v on 03 June 2012, 14:01
depends on the look your going for but I would say borbets as I would prefer the 16s over 15s. if they were both same size I'm not sure as I like them both :)
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: JC on 03 June 2012, 14:07
cups are for mk1 & 2 IMHO

so i would go for the others if going on a 3
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: Deano2711 on 03 June 2012, 14:35
Borbets for me  :cool:
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: murraymint on 03 June 2012, 14:45
how wide are the borbets? coz the there the smaller A's id keep the cups
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: 67buggers on 03 June 2012, 16:24
Going for a look later might end up having to sell the cups separately !
Title: Re: Advice please
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 04 June 2012, 01:00
cups are for mk1 & 2 IMHO

so i would go for the others if going on a 3

Totally agree, Cups are pretty old hat now and need to be on a suitably old car. I loved them on my mk1 but the mk3 is just too new.