GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: VW BUSH on 01 June 2012, 22:56
-
http://www.hillsoflymington.co.uk/used-cars/volkswagen-golf-2-0-gti-5dr-lymington-201219469618145
:grin:
-
seen it the other day on the bay. was just to shocked to post it.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK3-Volkswagen-Golf-2-0-GTi-8v-/320903046976?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab74fe740#ht_1288wt_1185
-
That's a 2 minute drive from my house, I go past their forecourt/garage pretty much every day. They've always got a handful of rare/expensive/fast cars like GT40's, Ferrari's, Jag's, Merc's, RR and the like, but they're all so very very overpriced as you can see from the golf!
-
Stupid money, it is never worth that
-
Thats way too much for a mk3, thats scruffy mk2 money.. :grin:
-
fook me thats expensive. Very similar to mine condition wise and I paid £2200 which was pricey then!
And its only an 8v....
-
For a start its needs more detailed pics if the seller is claiming its of concours condition but I very much doubt that it is
-
I wonder how much they would take for cash ?. Dealers often put up a stupid price on the screen and then allow a big trade in price for a pile of C**p.
-
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
Maybe in like 20 years time for one of that condition and mileage.
-
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.
(http://i47.tinypic.com/b8x7l.jpg)
-
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.
(http://i47.tinypic.com/b8x7l.jpg)
Now that I like! always admired these cars.
That MK3 is way overpriced but bet someone will bloody buy it eventually.
-
I had the exact same spec mk3 as that one apart from mine had 75k on the clock. Sold for 800 quid! :grin:
-
Reminds me of an Anniversary I sometimes see on eBay now and again and seller always wants £8k for it :laugh:
-
Another CHEAP Mk3 on Ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Golf-2-0-GTi-Anniversary-Ltd-Edn-/120764482305?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c1e1fc301
-
They've got this beast for sale there at the moment.
(http://i47.tinypic.com/b8x7l.jpg)
Now that I like! always admired these cars.
That MK3 is way overpriced but bet someone will bloody buy it eventually.
seen a few of these today at an American car show in poole.
-
Thats crazy, i just paid £800 for a near mint 50k silver 8v gti. Maybe i could trade it in for the mustang and get 5k off it with my trade in. got to say though mileage aint everything. as mine still needs a few quid spent on mechanical tlc even though theres not a spot of rush.
-
How the f**k did they price that up? :huh: