GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 01 June 2012, 21:05
-
Just met a guy who is breaking a 5 door Anniversary and 3 door yellow colour concept with a vento front end if any one wants anything I'll pass on his number I'm having the anniversary seats but he has a 3 door set and 16" anniversary wheels
-
what colour dude? where from
-
Hi Mate.....might know someone after the Anni rims.....how much does he want for them ?? Also Anni steering wheel condition and price ?? Cheers
-
It's mystic ? Blue the purple/blue colored one. Wheels looked mint from what I saw was after £200 I think. His number is 07935 049810
-
Cheers Bud.....where is the car based ?? Guessing its close as you're in Wolvo.
-
mines maritime blue, close enough lol. how much for vento front end... i expext postage cost a bomb :-/
-
I've messages him. Thanks mate :)
-
07909 850117 the guy just text me and asked me to put this number up for him if you need parts. He is in handsworth Birmingham . Dont know how much for vento front I was gonna buy it with an eye brow for £150 but just got the eyebrow now
-
:laugh: got my driver seat from him sound lad only in his young 20s
-
Ah, yeah, this dudes got a listing on egay. Is he a good chap to deal with?
-
his a decent lad. i took ozzie bizzle with me & turned out that ozzie know the lad. im sure his registered on here.