GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: murraymint on 27 May 2012, 17:43

Title: Us spec centre console mini group buy
Post by: murraymint on 27 May 2012, 17:43
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=232172.10
Title: Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
Post by: Bandit127 on 27 May 2012, 19:53
I'm up for this. I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.

£50 plus shipping and taxes... £75???
Title: Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 27 May 2012, 22:25
You still going to miss an armrest if you buy one of these as the lid is still too low to actually prop your arm on, still a nice addition though.
Title: Re: Us spec centre console mini group buy
Post by: Dan_GTi8v on 28 May 2012, 20:17
I so miss somewhere to rest my left arm on a long journey.

Thats what the gearstick is for :P