GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Screech16v on 26 May 2012, 23:10
-
Been offered these, what you think ?
(http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa478/screech16v/Photo0960.jpg)
(http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa478/screech16v/Photo0961.jpg)(http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa478/screech16v/Photo0962.jpg)
(http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa478/screech16v/Photo0963.jpg)
(http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa478/screech16v/Photo0959.jpg)
-
:cool:
-
Yes sir.
-
Keep your BBS's :smiley:
-
Keep your BBS's :smiley:
+1
Get the bbs ones back on. IMO having a Porch badge on the wheels looks well out of place!
If your happy then keep them.
-
I like the Porsche wheels, don't get me wrong.
But I think I prefer the BBS.
-
keep the bbs. if you are going to put porsche wheels on the car make then nice ones. not a fan of them mate. they look like any other wheel.
-
Nay!
-
Yeah still in two minds about them ,maybe look better in a dark met grey,i do love the bbs apart from the width 6.5 ,it looks a bit silly from the back and these porker rims would take care of that as the rears are 8j ,so still mulling it over at the moment