GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: kodkod.84 on 26 May 2012, 16:35
-
Saw a cool looking GTI in Tesco Extra today- had psychedelic rainbow paint scheme which looked better than it sounds, wish I had got some pics now :)
-
was it this one by any chance
(http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/gtinovice/marksgolfgti.jpg)
-
Yep that's the one :)- where in Norfolk are you novice?
-
That strangely doesn't look to bad lol
-
was it this one by any chance
(http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/gtinovice/marksgolfgti.jpg)
Love it!
-
its not mine mate ,its a bloke called mark on dubgeneration (local dub club),he lives in norwich.met him a few times ,hes a top bloke
-
Funnily enough I met Mark today- he is doing some landscaping work at the Tesco and was there again today. He came and asked me if I went to shows (which I haven't done, but may do in future) and told me about dubgeneration so I shall check their site out also :smiley:
-
not really feeling that paint to be honnest :undecided:
-
i saw this at players last year, its not something i would drive, but fook me it was a very good quality paint job, & it was a very clean tidy mk3, i think its very outlandish but very well executed respect for that!!