GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gizmomk3 on 24 May 2012, 20:32
-
Will a mk2 exhaurst fit a mk3 with little moding???
-
Not really, needs a lot of changes and welding
-
Sod that I'm good with the old welder but sod laying on my back for days welding lol
-
Not worth the hassle imo :grin:
-
I have an Ibiza 16v centre section on mine, bought a cat back sytem from a friend of a friend thinking it would be a straight swap, but it turns out its closer to a mk2 floor pan on the ibiza, but an hour of fettling choping & welding & its fitted up nice, altho i didnt bother with the letterbox style back box i just stuck with my OEM twin pipe... can be done its just a bit of hassle, depends if the price is right if its worth poncing around I paid £30 so imo as my cntre box was screwed i thort it was worth it
-
Mine is blowing on the bendy bit be for cat and on the joint where the cat and canter DIY meet joint I can sort bendy bit between cat and manifold I can not fix