GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 11 May 2012, 01:30

Title: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: 67buggers on 11 May 2012, 01:30
I currently own a 4 stud none abs mk3 golf and have just fitted new front lower arms, bushes, ball joints, hubs, wheel bearings, track rod ends, discs and coilovers. I have now been offered a mk2 golf, will all the new parts listed above swap onto the mk2? The mk3 is a 1.4 and the mk2 is a 1.6 if that makes a difference
Title: Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: lemski on 11 May 2012, 07:57
Most if not all, but would it not make more sence to swap suspension and then sell the mk3?
Title: Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: 67buggers on 11 May 2012, 08:57
That's what I'm doing just want know if it will fit the mark 2,  I know the discs and coilovers will fit, it's the rest im not sure about really
Title: Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: lemski on 11 May 2012, 10:42
Just rang tps ball joints and wishbones are the same part number so it'll all transfer over
Title: Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: 67buggers on 11 May 2012, 13:14
Nice one mate :) thank you
Title: Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
Post by: lemski on 11 May 2012, 13:26
No worrys buddy