GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: WhiteGolfMK3 on 10 May 2012, 15:04
-
Hey guys,
Sorry if this has already been asked, I tried searching but had no luck. I need some help because I don't know where to feed the power cable through for my amp. I've taken out the glove box but can't see any grommets to push the cable through. Ive tried from the engine bay as well but had no luck. Can you suggest where to push the cable through and where it will come out? Photos would be great but not vital.
Hope you can help,
Thanks,
Pete
-
Behind the water reservoir is a small circular rubber cover, make a hole in it and stick the wire through (unlike me who lost/broke the rubber cover somehow). Comes out behind the glovebox somewhere, bit fiddly to find but not a problem.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/b_boy02/IMG_2818.jpg)
-
Ok thanks a lot for that, ill give it a go and let you know the result! :)
-
Thanks man youre a star! Should have my sub wired up today now :)
-
You're welcome!