GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: b_boy02 on 10 May 2012, 14:47
-
I know they are the same stud pattern but unsure about the hub dimensions??
-
Nope, stud pattern i correct but offset is wrong plus bolt holes are too small
-
Does that include the older impreza wheels as I see lots of sellers on ebay claiming that impreza wheels will fit golf MK3/4, Audi A3, Seat Leon etc....??
-
Does that include the older impreza wheels as I see lots of sellers on ebay claiming that impreza wheels will fit golf MK3/4, Audi A3, Seat Leon etc....??
Yes all impreza wheels are the wrong offset plus designed to be used with nuts and not bolts.
-
Ok, thanks for the info!
-
I have scooby wheels on my car! Dont listen to Wayne! :rolleyes:
So yes they do fit but you need spacers and long studs with nuts.
Most wheel suppliers will have these items.
-
So yes they do fit but you need spacers and long studs with nuts.
And by the time you have purchased spacers or adaptors plus extra bolts you may as well buy wheels that fit :rolleyes: