GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: thebassman on 07 May 2012, 17:25
-
After developing an indoor water feature in the passengers side footwell last week, and lots of searching on here. I removed the scuttle panel, pollen filter and pollen filter housing.
I noticed one of the nuts holding the pollen filter housing was missing, don't suppose anyone has a spare??
(http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii606/mesaboogiebass/IMG_0295-1.jpg)
I cleaned out the all the leaves and dirt from the drain. I poured some water down by the bulkhead and it all ran out through the wing so looks promising.
I will keep an eye on it next week, as it looks like it's gonna rain all week.
cheers
thebassman
-
scrap yard take a 10mm spanner in your pocket and nick 2 of them that way you well have one pluss a spare :laugh: :laugh:
-
scrap yard take a 10mm spanner in your pocket and nick 2 of them that way you well have one pluss a spare :laugh: :laugh:
Now that's a plan :smiley: lol
-
scrap yard take a 10mm spanner in your pocket and nick 2 of them that way you well have one pluss a spare :laugh: :laugh:
Now that's a plan :smiley: lol
+1 to that, just got to find a scrappy now.
I had better get googling.
Cheers
Thebassman