GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gizmomk3 on 05 May 2012, 21:03

Title: Mk3 foglights
Post by: gizmomk3 on 05 May 2012, 21:03
Got some fog lights yesterday from scrap yard payed £20 for fogs reflector bits and clear indicator plus A few free bits lol

Dident get the wireing but got the switch when I looked at mine and there is a piug by the bonnet catch do I just unplug that bit of the loom and plug a loom with fogs on in??

Or do I need to plug anything in under dash??
Title: Re: Mk3 foglights
Post by: F17BAD on 05 May 2012, 22:03
just change the bit of loom like u said and thats all (as long as u have GTI/VR6)
Title: Re: Mk3 foglights
Post by: gizmomk3 on 05 May 2012, 22:21
I've got a mk3 cl 1.6 dose that matter about the loom???
Title: Re: Mk3 foglights
Post by: tdi_blu on 06 May 2012, 09:35
I've got a mk3 cl 1.6 dose that matter about the loom???

As above think you would need to buy a VR6 or Gti loom plus light switch plug it all in job done real easy to do..