GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: pootas on 30 April 2012, 21:38
-
When you've spent the whole fookin afternoon changing the rear disks,pads and bearing...you take the car for a drive, bearings sound good but ABS light is on...then as you pull up at your garage you see the old disks still have the fookin ABS Ring on them!!!!
Oh well I'll be taking it all apart in the morning just to put the ABS rings back on!
-
OUCH!
-
shuld be quicker stripping it down the second time :laugh:
-
Oppsssss that sucks :grin:
-
Fail :grin: at least you know how it all comes apart now.
-
I personally blame the old guy who lives across the road, I should have just told him to piss off when he came over telling me his life story about how many cars he has owned!
-
I personally blame the old guy who lives across the road, I should have just told him to piss off when he came over telling me his life story about how many cars he has owned!
same happend to me except he said he used to be a mechanic and that im gong to die if i left the car like that! needles to say i never died but what a strange man. and if i was going to die he stated he was a mechanic and never gave me a hand. Crap mechanic lol.
-
I'm sure it's the same fella lol...
This fooker told me he was a chartered accountant for 40 odd years yet stood there picking fault at everything I did! Then went up the shop, came back and literally walked over to me just to tell me he would have had it sorted by now!
-
cuckin funts :rolleyes:
-
People have learnt not to talk to me when im working on my cars now, things go wrong :grin:
-
Happens to me all to often,to many god dam distractions,end up doing a job two or three times :laugh:
-
Exactly the kind of thing i do. Im crap at mechanics!! :grin: