GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gizmomk3 on 30 April 2012, 21:35

Title: speedo
Post by: gizmomk3 on 30 April 2012, 21:35
dials playing up man in vw garage told me it is a comen folt on mk3s

i need to know do i have to put a clock in it from a nother 1.6 8v and what if the miles are less???
Title: Re: speedo
Post by: Wayne on 30 April 2012, 22:06
You will need clocks fro the same car, mileage can be corrected if needed.
Title: Re: speedo
Post by: gizmomk3 on 30 April 2012, 22:09
how do i do the milage??

Title: Re: speedo
Post by: Wayne on 30 April 2012, 23:43
how do i do the milage??



You will need to find someone with vagcom to do it.
Title: Re: speedo
Post by: itavaltalainen on 01 May 2012, 20:23
VAG COM can't change mileage on a mk3 Golf speedo....

I have a speedo sitting around if you need one. I believe it has 130-140k on it, or then I have another one showing 80k (but that one counts in km).
Title: Re: speedo
Post by: itavaltalainen on 01 May 2012, 20:57
VAG COM can't change mileage on a mk3 Golf speedo....

I have a speedo sitting around if you need one. It reads 146299mi, or then I have another one showing 80k (but that one counts in km).