GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Bazza1975 on 26 April 2012, 19:08

Title: 16" BBS LM Reps
Post by: Bazza1975 on 26 April 2012, 19:08
Hi everyone,

I'm after some 16" wheels for my 97 VR6. Ideally I want something very similar to BBS LM's, does anyone know of some 10 spoke wheels that would fit the bill ?

Also what would be the best size wheel and tyre package as I want to go wider, say 7.5"-8.0" but don't like the stretched look, just want them to sit nice & square & to fill out the arches.

Thanks for any help.  :smiley:


Baz
Title: Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
Post by: search on 26 April 2012, 20:59
The bay get looking fella.
Title: Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
Post by: Wayne on 26 April 2012, 21:22
I don't think you can get LM's in 16".
Title: Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
Post by: Bazza1975 on 26 April 2012, 23:40
Cheers for the help fellas.

The only 16" wheels that look similar are Cades Eros but I think these look softer than the LM. The only other LM reps I found were 17", these were ESM-004 & Miro MO-2S, has anyone heard of these before & if so were they any good ?

Cheers again.


Baz   :smiley: