GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 26 April 2012, 13:45

Title: Time to go I think
Post by: 67buggers on 26 April 2012, 13:45
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-mk3-golf-vento-front-end-not-gti-vr6-16v-8v-/130686836625?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e6d8adf91#ht_500wt_922
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: search on 26 April 2012, 14:31
Looks so nice looks like the direction i'm going with mine... may i ask was it hard putting the mk4 steering wheel in.
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 26 April 2012, 14:38
1. Wrong section to post this in.
2. The starting price is too high imo.
3. Paragraphs would help considerably here.

GLWS.
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: 67buggers on 26 April 2012, 14:51
It's in the classifieds as well just thought the mk3 section may help with sale. Wasn't sure about starting price but it is worth that in parts. Mk4 steering wheel was well easy....there is a guide on here called how to bodge fit a mk4 steering wheel....
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: Dan_GTi8v on 26 April 2012, 15:25
£700 for a 1.4?!

may be worth more than that in parts but if that's the case mine will soon be up for sale for £10,000  :grin:
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: trog_nfs on 26 April 2012, 16:12
Looks so nice looks like the direction i'm going with mine... may i ask was it hard putting the mk4 steering wheel in.
easiest way to get a mk4 style wheel is to buy a lupo or polo one. They are direct fit and require no mods at all. Not even to airbag
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: gti gaz on 26 April 2012, 22:59
700 sheats wow might struggle me thinks, do like the rims though  :grin:
Title: Re: Time to go I think
Post by: 67buggers on 27 April 2012, 07:44
Well after looking at comments on here and speaking to stainsy it just ain't worth selling or breaking so it's staying....I'll just Finnish it as I intended and keep it as a spare when I eventually buy a van.