GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gizmomk3 on 24 April 2012, 23:24
-
Is it worth having a go at do ing a full car wrap my self or am I best leaving it to some one who knows what thay are doing???
-
Better to leave it tbh, not very easy to do
-
Better to leave it tbh, not very easy to do
actuly a mk3 golf isnt that hard to do. just do one pannel at a time. if you look at each pannel on a mk3 like wing and doors. they are all pretty flant and simple. but it is the bumpers you will strugle with
-
Iv'e just done both my bumpers and the front was a real pain.I would'nt want to do them again :smiley:
-
Iv'e just done both my bumpers and the front was a real pain.I would'nt want to do them again :smiley:
lol yeah bumpers are horrible to do. how did they come out? what did you wrap them in?