GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: vwgolf182 on 24 April 2012, 11:31

Title: WOBBLE BOLTS??
Post by: vwgolf182 on 24 April 2012, 11:31

can anyone explain how these actually work lol, im just still a bit unsure how they work???

cheers
Title: Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
Post by: Dogbot on 24 April 2012, 11:35
basically the locating flange has 2 mm of movement in them to allow for different pcd, as they are tightend the flange will sit in the wheel recess where it is needed & from then on it works just like a normal wheel bolt....

perfectly safe.... not used them myself but the theory seems to stack up
Title: Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
Post by: vwgolf182 on 24 April 2012, 13:06

NICE ONE CHEERS FOR THAT I JUST COULDNT GET HEAD AROUND THEM
Title: Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
Post by: Dogbot on 24 April 2012, 13:44
no worries.....

I still cant get my head around the U bend.. can you....

pmsl
 :laugh:
Title: Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
Post by: stow1985 on 24 April 2012, 21:26
no worries.....

I still cant get my head around the U bend.. can you....

pmsl
 :laugh:

 :grin: :grin: :grin: