GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Dogbot on 24 April 2012, 09:06
-
basically "OEL" flashes up when i turn on the ignition,
been serviced recently, but the idicator wasnt on when i did the service,
I know & have been through the process of holding down the button & turning on ignition,
and then off again,
I can get into the menu, "OEL", "IN 01" & "IN 02" but upon holding down the button to reset nothing happens...... i dont get the cleared "-----" message, I havesat there a few times holding it down for even up to two minutes!!
Is it just me being a twit or has anyone else had this issue.......
-
it was me being a twit,
forgot reset was the lower clock button.......
one of those weeks i think
:grin: :laugh: :lipsrsealed:
-
Its because reset is the lower clock button :grin:
-
Yes thanks for that... It dawned on me at lunch, so I posted it up in here answering my own question, so hopefully of someone searches in future it will answer their question
-
Always good to answer your own questions ... nothing worse than finding a thread that has no answer. :smiley: