GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: deanusrjm on 17 April 2012, 21:29

Title: BBS ra's on a mk3 cabrio>?
Post by: deanusrjm on 17 April 2012, 21:29
Hi Just picked up a very nice MK3 cab, I don't like the brand new gloss black 17" wheels that the previous owner had just bought for it. Looking for 15" bbs. Will Ra's go straight on? notice the offset is around ET35 where as all standard mk3 4 stud are ET45. I was after the cabrio rz but they appear rare as hens teeth in any decent condition. Also do 15" Ra's come in different offsets? I have seem some advertised as 36 others as 33.

any help greatly appreciated!

Title: Re: BBS ra's on a mk3 cabrio>?
Post by: Wayne on 17 April 2012, 21:55
Et35 will be fine and will look better as they will be closer to the arch.
Title: Re: BBS ra's on a mk3 cabrio>?
Post by: deanusrjm on 17 April 2012, 21:58
Thanks  :smiley:
Title: Re: BBS ra's on a mk3 cabrio>?
Post by: gti gaz on 18 April 2012, 07:28
As above will look more snug