GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: schmidt-vr6 on 17 April 2012, 17:19

Title: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: schmidt-vr6 on 17 April 2012, 17:19
Hi,

Firstly i would like to say hello to all you people and that this is a friendly forum, so would like to make new friends..

I have a golf mk3 gti, its lowered on standard GTI 15" alloys, i would like to add new wheels, but im not sure which wheels to go for as i dont want to mess about rolling the arches and removing the arch trims.

Thanks
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: danmusic24 on 17 April 2012, 17:33
 :huh:
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: Egg On Toast on 17 April 2012, 17:43
search function bud. I made a thread called show us your wheels or something. plenty of ideas in there :)
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: tweed on 17 April 2012, 18:18
Get schmidts and a vr6 lump  :wink:
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: schmidt-vr6 on 17 April 2012, 18:28
Hi

thanks for that, I'll have a look to see what inspires me,

btw I also have a vr6 with schmidt modern line wheels on

I will upload pics of my cars to, when I figure out how to lol :)

cheers guys
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: Rmachines on 17 April 2012, 20:30
Get schmidts and a vr6 lump  :wink:

 :grin: :grin: :grin:
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: jiminbmth on 18 April 2012, 13:47
 :smug: :smug: :smug:
Title: Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
Post by: gtiballs61 on 19 April 2012, 00:19
+1 on the schmidts :cool: