GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Podge92 on 31 March 2012, 14:37
-
hey guys it says that they only fit the vr6 and gti models, but i got a pair of a gti before and they fit straight on
are these the same? would they fit a 1.4?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK3-GTI-VR6-92-98-HEADLAMPS-HEADLIGHTS-PAIR-/220782482740?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AGolf%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+III&hash=item3367a95534#ht_1024wt_1067
-
Standard twin chamber mk3 headlights, will physically fit any mk3 although i'm not sure about the wiring.
-
They'll fit, but I wouldn't be paying £60 for them! :shocked:
-
dont come with adjusters either so far as i can see :/
-
They'll fit, but I wouldn't be paying £60 for them! :shocked:
No, got one for a tenner plus the p&p on ebay a few weeks ago.
-
dont come with adjusters either so far as i can see :/
That refers to electric level adjustment motors which are optional anyway.
-
They'll fit, but I wouldn't be paying £60 for them! :shocked:
I sold a pair with wire's.. Gti Front splitter and interior light all for £25
-
there new though, reason im buying them is the adjusters in the ones i have have snapped :/