GolfGTIforum.co.uk
General => General discussion => Topic started by: Mikester on 25 July 2011, 00:32
-
Cant play xbox and strugling to type. Cant drive. Going mad and its only been a mater of hours!
-
wank with the other wrist
-
when you use your other hand to 'knock one out' a good tip is to put some of your mums nail varnish on and sit on your hand til it goes numb :grin:
-
Post on here so other forum members can all point and laugh.
How did you do it?
-
when you use your other hand to 'knock one out' a good tip is to put some of your mums nail varnish on and sit on your hand til it goes numb :grin:
Yeah :grin: :grin: :grin: "The stranger" :laugh:
-
Done it at work, not sure how but wrist went a way god didn't intend it too!
I thought I would post it up for you all to laugh!
-
cant play xbox?? get the kinect lol, if only you could play COD with it, now that would be amazing
-
Done it at work, not sure how but wrist went a way god didn't intend it too!
I thought I would post it up for you all to laugh!
do hope you dont mean "the stranger" :sick: :grin: :laugh:
-
Ah well.
All is good, got the cast off today and they have decided it wasnt broken after reviewing the xrays, just sprained badly!
Result!
-
Back to work then! :grin:
-
Back to work then! :grin:
Thank god! I was not looking forward to the 8 weeks off unable to do anything. Being one handed is definitely harder then it looks!
-
No big compo claim either then!
-
No big compo claim either then!
Lol. No. I done it fund raising for a school whilst working... It was all voluntary and didn't seem to dangerous! Accidents happen eh?
-
You can pretend to be Shady for a while.
He's a limp wristed fecker.