GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => General discussion => Topic started by: The Doc on 25 July 2011, 00:07

Title: I'm in love.....
Post by: The Doc on 25 July 2011, 00:07
Can anyone here build me one of these:

http://cubeme.com/blog/2011/07/22/averby-villa-by-john-robert-nilsson/
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: Jack3559 on 25 July 2011, 00:43
Wow..  That's beautiful.
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: luke on 25 July 2011, 00:45
someones f**king broke into my holiday home!
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: Thom89 on 25 July 2011, 02:00
Huf ftw! http://www.huf-haus.com/en/home.html
One of my customers has one of these, German construction at its best :cool:

Thom
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: Jack3559 on 25 July 2011, 02:09
I've always loved Huf.

They've become more and more expensive though.  :sad:
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: Len on 25 July 2011, 08:51
Can anyone here build me one of these:

http://cubeme.com/blog/2011/07/22/averby-villa-by-john-robert-nilsson/

No problem!
Just give me the money and the land.
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: dansmk3 on 25 July 2011, 08:57
my woman loves these, amazing thing is they are flat packed homes, just like going to ikea, i want that house, only thing is its better design and build lol
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: tg1 on 25 July 2011, 11:29
all good and well if you're into dogging, i'd rather privacy tbh
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: tommygtimk4 on 25 July 2011, 12:26
some shack alright :)
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: Misky on 25 July 2011, 12:34
We designed/installed this structure for a guy who has a Huf Hause,
Looks well togther i think. I will find some of his house later!

(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg72/misky88/AtelierFerber-045012-2.jpg)
Title: Re: I'm in love.....
Post by: gixer1400 on 25 July 2011, 12:37
mine was a friday afternoon build  :laugh: :laugh:

(http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd478/gimp6969/Old_Shed.jpg)