GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => General discussion => Topic started by: daz veedub on 23 July 2011, 20:28

Title: how cheap
Post by: daz veedub on 23 July 2011, 20:28
 :cool:

if only i had this money  :smiley:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-1-8T-25th-Anniversary-2003-52-VW-/160612061374?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item25653990be
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: Ant1981 on 23 July 2011, 20:42
Old MK4 with loads of miles, I wouldn't say that's cheap at all.
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: dom on 23 July 2011, 20:46
Old MK4 with loads of miles, I wouldn't say that's cheap at all.

Agreed, i'd say that's a pretty sensible price. It just looks cheap in comparison to the stupidly overpriced ones up for sale :smiley:
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: The Doc on 23 July 2011, 20:48
+1

If it wasn't fecking miles and miles and miles away I'd go take a look  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: F17BAD on 23 July 2011, 20:49
thats a bargain..

love Annie MK4's in black
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: Wayne on 23 July 2011, 21:03
Black anni's are nice.  :cool:
Title: Re: how cheap
Post by: bobbarley on 23 July 2011, 21:06
That is a lovely car at a fair/below average price  :smiley: