GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => General discussion => Topic started by: dTEA on 22 July 2011, 21:23

Title: The killing
Post by: dTEA on 22 July 2011, 21:23
Anyone else watchin this? Lovng the first series so far
Title: Re: The killing
Post by: ashw831 on 23 July 2011, 21:07
My Mrs watches it, whilst I fall asleep on the sofa. She loves it, i am finding it a bit boring tbh...
Title: Re: The killing
Post by: chrisford_vw on 23 July 2011, 21:11
I think its amazing, after the double ep at the beginning the others seem a bit short but always leave it on a cliff hanger! Some of the filming is so beautiful and scene setting  but it is always raining!
Title: Re: The killing
Post by: T_J_G on 23 July 2011, 21:15
My Mrs watches it, whilst I fall asleep on the sofa. She loves it, i am finding it a bit boring tbh...

+1
Title: Re: The killing
Post by: dTEA on 23 July 2011, 23:40
Ah well can't please everyone.