GolfGTIforum.co.uk

General => General discussion => Topic started by: boneybradley on 22 July 2011, 16:59

Title: I've got a new Job......
Post by: boneybradley on 22 July 2011, 16:59
Well after 6+ years with Hbos and being told a while ago my office was closing I have being applying for a few jobs and today got offered one working with high value life assurance (basically £500k+ value stuff), So as of mid August it's bye bye bank....... hello insurance  :smiley:

Time to book some elecution lessons as my common yorkshire accent/dialect will confuse them rich folk!!  :grin:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: The Doc on 22 July 2011, 17:27
Well done sir  :wink:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Warby on 22 July 2011, 17:32
Well done. If only I could find one :sad:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: dom on 22 July 2011, 17:35
Congratumalations :afro:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Andy-H on 22 July 2011, 17:35
Congrats BB :afro:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: MrBounce on 22 July 2011, 19:43
Nice one Mr B. Enjoy swatting up on all the usual Insurqance clap-trap...  :laugh:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Shady Pioneer on 22 July 2011, 23:27
Congrats Mr. B. :afro: Drinks on you then.
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Jay on 23 July 2011, 20:36
Well done :afro:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Jimble on 23 July 2011, 21:45
Well done that man! :cool:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: gibby on 24 July 2011, 11:11
Nice one matey, that must be a weight off your mind. :afro:

Oh yeah, and don't go losing the Yorkshire accent, it's not allowed. :grin:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Rhyso on 24 July 2011, 11:21
Congrats!  :smiley:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: Len on 25 July 2011, 12:57
Congrats and good luck with new job Mr. Bradley!


You dont have an accent! :grin:
Title: Re: I've got a new Job......
Post by: jimbooboo on 25 July 2011, 17:15
Congrats..

I had a second interview/test for a web developer job today. I don't think it went too well but there's 2 positions available the 3 final candidates (im in the final 3). And I really think Im not gonna get it..

Good luck with ur job!