GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: rob.043 on 04 November 2010, 13:46
-
I ordered a pair of lemforder top mounts from ECP, and recieved two Q-drive boxes, with two slightly different top mounts in them! The same mk2 mount, but obviously from two different manufacturers.
So im returning them, but after speaking to them on the phone, apparently they have no Lemforder mounts in stock (contrary to the website)!
Anyone recently got lemforder brand mounts from ECP or anywhere else??
If I cant find that brand so be it, but Id rather not have a missmatched pair!
-
(http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/blessani/mini-CIMG7772.jpg) (http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=49436.msg1520093#msg1520093)
GSF sell Lemfoerder. Its about £16 a top mount.
ECP seem to always hand over Q-Drive in place of Lemfoerder - even though the website says Lemfoerder.
-
Thanks Ben, I'll give GSF a ring....
-
Spoke to ECP again, and asked if they had any Lemforders to send me. No, they didnt. But they could see about getting some on order. bit cheeky to list them on the website then!?
A quick call to GSF and a set of Lemforders are on the way, thanks again Ben!
-
EuroCan'tParts are cheeky.
And rubbish generally.
-
It was the first time I had used them, and I don't suppose I'll be rushing back!