GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: nobbys69 on 30 October 2010, 09:11

Title: door trim
Post by: nobbys69 on 30 October 2010, 09:11
the door trim has come of the side oif my car.What is the best thing to stick it back on with wanted to use super glue but that may be harmful to the paint.what you think
Title: Re: door trim
Post by: beechymonza on 30 October 2010, 10:01
I wouldnt use super glue mate, I used super glue 2 stick the GTI badge down a big better on mine years ago, :angry:
It doesnt stick 2 the badge very well but sure enough it sticks 2 your paintwork straight away,, :sick:
Title: Re: door trim
Post by: The Mighty Elvi on 30 October 2010, 12:07
Have a search.  There is some special 3M trim glue.  I posted up the link when someone else asked this last month.

Jonathan.