GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: walchy01 on 28 October 2010, 09:17

Title: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: walchy01 on 28 October 2010, 09:17
Picked this up the other day off eBay......

(http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/Walchy01/7c004e45.jpg)

Cost just over £16 pound delivered, really good quality if anyone ever needs one...

That's one of today's little jobs :grin:

Thanks
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: Neo Badness on 28 October 2010, 14:16
Can't see pic's at work :undecided:
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: rubjonny on 28 October 2010, 14:26
you aint missing anything. you know what a mk2 bottle looks like right? well think of that, but clean. oh and it has a green cap  :grin:
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: Neo Badness on 28 October 2010, 14:28
you aint missing anything. you know what a mk2 bottle looks like right? well think of that, but clean. oh and it has a green cap  :grin:

Picturing it in my minds eye as you read this :smiley:
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: Dolly on 28 October 2010, 18:46
lol... i got the round Rado bottle brand new from VW for less than that...
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: clipperjay on 28 October 2010, 19:41
Yeah I have a round, but the square ones from VAG are like £40 odd squid!
I would change the cap to a RED one then its looks OEM LOL!
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: dan7 on 28 October 2010, 22:57
Sad as I am, I changed my red cap to a green one to go with the car!  :nerd:
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: walchy01 on 30 October 2010, 19:19
I was told the square bottle was no longer available thru TPS, so this was my easy fix :evil:
Title: Re: Bargain power steering reservoir bottle
Post by: clipperjay on 30 October 2010, 21:03
No its just on back order through a VAG dealer proberly. TPS are good on certain parts but I still use VAG dealers on others. Fro example I can't get body parts through VAG have to use TPS!