GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: golfalicious on 24 October 2010, 09:36
-
Hi all, got a problem with my 89 GTI. Over the last couple of weeks my blowers have had foam coming through them, now I know it's the flaps that direct the air what I need to know is where are they located and is it an easy fix. Any pointers to a how to guide or any help at all is as always much appreciated.
Dave
-
check out the heater matrix how to in the maintainance section.
It should have a bit telling you how to get to the heater box.
The pipe from the heater blower is under the passenger side lower dash,if you follow that to the box you ll see where it connects with some very entertaining clips.Just ping these off and you ll see the flap.
-
Why thankyou sir I'll go and check that out.