GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: popleyruss on 20 October 2010, 23:48
-
Well been looking underneath the project today and I think I'm gonna replace the rubber hoses andvi want sumone to replace all the copper pipes what sorta price do you rekon this would cost ?
-
Have a go yourself mate, it's not hard :) Buy/borrow a flaring tool and you can do them all for £25 ish and a few hours of your time.
Flexis are 7-8quid each, or get braided ones for a bit more
Not a great pic, but just put all new lines on my rear beam (it's a lot easier when it's not fitted to the car :tongue: )
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/howardlinn/Jetta/DSC00167.jpg)
-
Looks good and think I may try it myself
Are ur calipers white ? They look awesome
-
They are yeah, don't know how long they'll stay white though :laugh:
Better pic
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/howardlinn/Jetta/DSC00170.jpg)
-
They are yeah, don't know how long they'll stay white though :laugh:
Better pic
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/howardlinn/Jetta/DSC00170.jpg)
They look really good.