GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: X4MGS on 04 October 2010, 02:22
-
My Lad has just picked up a set of GTI "Edition" Seats for His MK2 Driver...
I Have Edition One Recaro's in mine and I never knew that there were "Edition" seats that have the same fabric as the Recaro's but are based on the Standard MK2 GTI seats...
Can anyone throw some light, history, Piccy's or links onto these seats...
Cheers...
-
edition 1 was a trim level on the euro MK2s, you could get it on the 1.8 8v and 16v models as well as the G60. unless you asked for recaros, you got the bog std seats with edition trim. recaros might have been std on all edition 1 g60s, but not 100% sure
-
Is that the black, grey and red check material?
(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs304.snc3/28792_394191590755_608550755_4546448_3687018_n.jpg)
-
Nope; These are them...
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Golf/ed-james-2.jpg)
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Golf/ed-james-3.jpg)
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Golf/ed-james-1.jpg)
Which are the same fabric and finish as mine...
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Red%20Golf%20GTi/mgs-153-25-04-10-43.jpg)
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Red%20Golf%20GTi/mgs-153-25-04-10-45.jpg)
(http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/LeS2Audi/Red%20Golf%20GTi/mgs-153-25-04-10-46.jpg)
:wink:
-
Ah fair enough, nice :cool:
I was just wandering, I've seen similar pattern to mine on the edition 30 golf....