GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: 6foot6 on 25 September 2010, 16:58
-
This is my spare wheel, I quite like the look of it and fancy the rest of the car on these, what are they and are they cheap as chips and anyone got any going for sale?
(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/hellboy660/RAT%20Golf/073.jpg)
-
they are called montreal, cheap enough to buy
-
Also known as cookie cutters LOL
-
nice one chaps, i fancy putting OEM stuff back on, its got some poxy after market 15s on it and i feel a bit chavy driving about.
(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/hellboy660/RAT%20Golf/30233_392842301996_603726996_461182.jpg)
-
nice one chaps, i fancy putting OEM stuff back on, its got some poxy after market 15s on it and i feel a bit chavy driving about.
Yeah agree with you. The wheels you have on don't suit the car a jot
-
I thought they were called bottletops? Look like the cap of a cola bottle? :rolleyes:
-
Try Gooooooogling "vw bottle tops" you may be surprised :lipsrsealed:
Thom
-
yeah they are bottle tops, cookie cutters are porsche wheels arent they? :undecided:
-
yeah they are bottle tops, cookie cutters are porsche wheels arent they? :undecided:
+1
Thats What I Thought Too...
-
yeah they are bottle tops, cookie cutters are porsche wheels arent they? :undecided:
Correct Dan :wink:
(http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/dic/pix/cookiecutters2.jpg)
Thom
-
If you have big bumper then bottle tops are not correct. They were for 16vs only up to the facelift in 90. Go for some BBS RAs instead...
-
...Estorils?
(http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/anthony3p/085.jpg)
-
....Estorils
-
Bottletops and they normally have a center cap.... never seen them on a big bumper though.. get someone to photoshop some for you
-
I think he was joking about the cookie cutter comment, hence the "lol"
Also there's a red big bumper near me that has bottletop, and considering I don't like them on small bumpers usually, I thought it was quite nice. He has no splitter, but I'll try and get a pic for you tomoro