GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: HuwMk2 on 24 September 2010, 18:47
-
I have a 1992 runout 8v 3 door in Alpine White. My BBS RAs are in need of a refurb. I was thinking about anthracite, what do you think? All comments appreciated.
-
For me OEM Silver....
I always think anthracite just looks like dirty wheels... :grin:
Whats about White Centers and polished rims or Black Centers & polished rims??
If they can do that when powder coating..
Nice to see you are getting them Powdercoated rather than painting them... :smiley:
-
Flat grey ? with a polished lip or something
-
Silver ftw
-
Crinkle red, polished rim :cool:
Thom
-
Crinkle red, polished rim :cool:
Thom
now ur talking, a deep red with white would looks the dogs!
-
Get a picture of the car with wheels and then ask someone to photo chop it for effect
If you're running nice Gti red badges the Red would look good against the white more accent of red than too much... :cool:
-
look at my project thread got a set of RA's anthractie centres with a polished lip have made the car look a million times better that the standard ones i had
-
I got my RAs refurbed over summer and they're on a run out 92 8v too. Had them properly powder coated in the original colour and they're as good as new. Fantastic job.
-
Ooh anthracite is a rather nice colour. Would look really rather nice with the white I think.
Deep red would also look lovely I think. Maybe get another set and have one set red for summer and one set anthracite for winter wheels. Best of both worlds :smiley:
-
Original silver for me too with new centre caps and bolt covers.
I had mine done by Lepsons earlier this year, and the bloke that re-fitted the tyres for me genuinely thought they were brand new.
Coloured centres can also make them look smaller.