GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: stainesy on 22 September 2010, 19:02

Title: strange question.
Post by: stainesy on 22 September 2010, 19:02
ok its an odd random question.

how many seats in and seat belts in the back of a mk2 golf 3 door?
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: Diamond Hell on 22 September 2010, 19:04
3
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: stainesy on 22 September 2010, 19:22
nice1 cheers mate. just that im buying a lovely one on sat and wanted to make sure it had 3 seatbelts in the rear
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: Wayne on 22 September 2010, 20:06
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: Mitching on 22 September 2010, 20:08
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.
Correct.
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: Diamond Hell on 22 September 2010, 21:39
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.

Pathetic post-whoring.  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: strange question.
Post by: Wayne on 22 September 2010, 23:30
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.

Pathetic post-whoring.  :rolleyes:

Why the op asked a question I was just making him aware that one of the seatbelts is only a lap belt.