GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: jocarl11 on 15 September 2010, 19:45
-
Hi, Firstly my 16v front and rear small bumpers have a silver stripe and i was wonderin if the gti should have the red stripe bumpers or was there an option?
Secondly I'm in need of some Helios blue paint can anyone recomend the best place to get it? And what colour primer do I use?
Cheers Carl.
-
I thought it was standard spec in Red.. Till my m8 bought a LHD small bumper 16V and came came with Non at all No badges and no red-black-red stripes at all on the car & that was how it was ordered!!
He knows this cos he had to get the cars birth certificate to register it in the UK...
-
So it could have been an option in silver. I'm trying to get the car as standard as poss.