GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: walchy01 on 08 September 2010, 14:46
-
Hi there :wink:
I have a damp carpet but only at the drivers side rear footwell (3 door)
Any ideas guys please
Thank you
-
Door seal? Hole in the floor?
-
sunroof seal or blocked holes....
-
Incontinent passenger?
-
Oooooooooops :rolleyes: also a little wet in drivers footwell
Brand new sunroof seal, holes in front wings not blocked
Passenger is wearing incontinent pants so is the driver, next please :grin:
-
You been shagin' in the back?
Search.
-
Spilt Gin & Tonic?
Thom
-
you recently given a lift to a Mk3 owner who realised his shame :evil: :grin:
-
Attempted "Scuttling" by jealous Mk3 owner...
Thom
-
Looksy in the maintenance section at this http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=70858.0
If you've never sorted them out previously, I'm putting my money on your door membranes. :wink:
mk3 owners are used to the wet due to all the canals they float on.
-
Thank you,will look at the door membrane and see what I can see :laugh:
-
another bonnet release cable, sunroof seal, plate under ecu, sometimes the sealant dries and lets water down. All my golfs have always leaked. Does everyone else have the same problem. I have had mint cars and some sh!tter ones they all leak at some point worst problem of a mark 2 golf imo.
-
You need to read this me thinks. :wink:
http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml