GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: bmouthboyo on 04 September 2010, 15:23

Title: Fuel Pump Relay 2
Post by: bmouthboyo on 04 September 2010, 15:23
Hi Guys,

I have what I think is a MK2 Golft Gti Kjet enging in my T25 camper and am looking for a fuel pump relay.

Part No: 321906059D

Does anyone have one available or know where I can get one at a reasonable price. Also will the same code with a C at the end work the same?

Chers
Title: Re: Fuel Pump Relay 2
Post by: warnesey333 on 04 September 2010, 19:45
GSF is where I got my last one.

There are 2 item numbers, but I'm not sure which it is out of these 2, but I'm sure jonny will be along soon


935VG0090

or


935VG0100



EDIT:

You want this one:


935VG0090 - k-jet relay - £ 23.20
Title: Re: Fuel Pump Relay 2
Post by: Ben Lessani on 05 September 2010, 00:51
I wouldn't get it from GSF - their relays are crap.

ECP tend to offer Topran relays which are a little bit better, dealers will give you a much better part though!

If you have a relay (but it isn't working), they are easily repairable ... http://www.volvoadventures.com/howtodofuelpumprelay.html