GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: twistedblack69 on 30 August 2010, 13:45

Title: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: twistedblack69 on 30 August 2010, 13:45
(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs195.ash2/45871_471666901256_549316256_6922400_2966509_n.jpg)

Shoddy phone pic, I'm sorry, I've been offered them for my RZs + £100, all I know is they're Wolfrace, anyone know anything else about them??
Title: Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: X4MGS on 30 August 2010, 15:21
Impossable to tell from that piccy... They look like BBS LM Copies..
Title: Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: twistedblack69 on 30 August 2010, 16:22
They're Wolfrace, I know that much, I thought they were BBS RCs at first (the ones off the BMW Mini)
Title: Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: myvr6isarocket on 30 August 2010, 18:12
mini wheels wont fit a golf without special machining as the centre bore is only 51mm


http://s1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/nero1701/


Title: Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: twistedblack69 on 30 August 2010, 21:46
I know dude, hence why I said they look like Mini ones. These ones fit, as proven by the pic above :) thanx anyways
Title: Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
Post by: X4MGS on 30 August 2010, 21:54
http://www.performancealloys.com/index.asp